Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Using Dab'FM Radio Abroad

In article , lid
says...

On 27/12/2019 13:00, Arthur Ravenscroft wrote:
On Friday, 27 December 2019 12:08:23 UTC, newshound wrote:
On 27/12/2019 12:03, Arthur Ravenscroft wrote:
My wife wants to give a DAB/FM radio to relatives abroad.
The voltage is ok at 220/230 but it was made for the UK market where we have
a 50Hz supply.
Will it be safe to use on a 60Hz circuit?

Thanks.

Arthur.

Where abroad?

60 Hz should be OK but IIRC DAB standards vary

Philippines.

Has no DAB .

There is a member of the Golbourne Vitage Radio forum who
spends the winter in the Phillipines so, if he responds to the
post I've just put on there, we should get an up to date
answer/confirmation.

https://golbornevintageradio.co.uk/f...hread.php?tid=
7743

Sorry about the line wrap but it is an easy one to splice
together!

--

Terry