Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Self Service Saw at Menards

On Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 12:32:36 AM UTC-5, Puckdropper wrote:
Found my local Menards has a "self-service" saw. It's a compound miter saw
with a nice long infeed and outfeed table. The sign said basically "if you
feel comfortable using this, you can. PPE is near the saw in a box."

I had brought my own circular saw, but wound up using their saw instead.
It was really nice to control the tolerance of my cuts, rather than hoping
to find the guy who actually can read the tape measure and hold better than
1/4" tolerance.

Really neat, I hope they keep this for a long time!

https://img.memecdn.com/what-could-p...o_5802169.webp
Puckdropper