Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson[_4_] Trevor Wilson[_4_] is offline

Default More about that Chinese amp

On 31/12/2019 10:02 am, John-Del wrote:
On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 12:45:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:

So, anybody have suggestions on tubes? I'm not an audiophile. My
hearing isn't good enough. I don't think matched pair tubes would make
any difference to me ears. But I can hear well enough so a fairly high
quality tube set would be desirable. And I do think I should get a
pair so that they will hopefully last tghe same amount of time.
Thanks,
Eric

The Russians make pretty good EL34s these days, but I prefer the old 6CA7s. I still have a small stash of those left.

**Me too. I have a bunch of those steel, MIL-Spec ones.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au