Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 16A Surface mounted inlet plug for caravan or similar

On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 16:48:14 +0000, Fredxx wrote:

I can get one to IP44 but these have exposed pins.

It's an inlet, the male plug pins are dead, so what's the problem?

The flap cover on these connectors is on the female (outlet, socket)
and latches on to the male connector. I don't think I ever seen a
flap on cable or chassis mount male from 16 to 125A single and 3
phase.

I can get a named inlet plug for 32 with a flap and IP67 from Screwfix

I can't see it... surface outlets (female) with flap but none of the
surface inlets (male) that I can find using "32A surface" as the
search term have flaps.

--
Cheers
Dave.