Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Rachel Maddow - NRA Collapsing

On 12/28/2019 2:20 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/28/2019 11:45 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Really?Â* As far as I've been able to determine, they've been claiming
"five million" or "nearly five million" or "5.5 million" for about
eight years.Â* Analysis of their IRS filings suggests that much of
their income (and income growth) nowadays is from donations rather
than dues.

If I says 'NRA' on the envelope I tend to file it in the garbage can
immediately. LaPierre is too greasy for my tastes and the endless 'the
sky is falling' messaging gets old.

otoh, leaving the playing field means Bloomberg and his minions win.

I've been an NRA lifer for decades. One of the best deals I ever made.
It is not cheap today but sometimes they offer it at lower cost.

I have no problem with LaPierre. There have been squabbles over the
years but I think the NRA is still the best group to be in if you like
the shooting sports. They are a non-political group that has been
forced into the stance they are taking because one political party wants
to take away our guns.