Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Rachel Maddow - NRA Collapsing

On Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 1:48:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 09:13:39 -0800 (PST), Davej
wrote:

On Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 11:03:23 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Fri, 27 Dec 2019 19:50:13 -0700, rbowman wrote:
On 12/27/2019 05:30 PM, gfretwell wrote:
The NRA has record high membership and they manage to spend close to a
half billion a year on causes and candidates so rumors of their demise
by people like Madcow are greatly exaggerated, grounded in wishful
thinking.

Don't pick on Madcow:

https://timesofsandiego.com/business...famation-suit/

Her defence was when she says something is literally true it's only
hyperbole and isn't necessarily true. She's even turned stomachs at the
WaPo, which takes a lot of doing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...it-fell-apart/

So her defense is everyone should "literally" understand she is full
of **** and not take what she says seriously. I think that may be a
win for her.

Hey, that's what Rush Limbaugh always claims. "I'm just an entertainer," he says.

Exactly, both are clowns but people believe them. The difference is
Madcow is on in prime time on a TV network with "News" in the name.
Limbaugh is on in daytime radio, on a syndicated vanity show,
competing with "Days of Our Lives", "The Bold and the Beautiful" and
"People's Court".

Then substitute Tucker Carlson or Hannity, at Fox NEWS for Madcow.