Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hand held Dyson oddity continues

On 28/12/2019 21:28, Tim+ wrote:
Graham Harrison wrote:
On 28 Dec 2019 15:16:50 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

And just how would blocked filters produce the exact symptoms my vacuum
cleaner has? Would blocked filters make it recover after reconnection to
the charger for a few seconds? I think not...

Tim;/.l

Because I had one that did just that. I have NO idea why just that
when I cleaned everything it worked.

Well forgive my scepticism but in my experience blocked filters have always
caused pulsing of the motor, not just sudden death.

It only has one filter that looks clean (washed not that long ago). I could
wash again it but until you convince me that your symptoms were exactly the
same as mine Im gonna hold fire.

Did yours pulse?

Tim

Blocked filters will increase the load on the motor to the extent it may
cycle in and out of overload shut-down or simply not have enough current
ability left in the battery to run.

--
"Nature does not give up the winter because people dislike the cold."

ۥ Confucius