Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Merry Christmas to all on the group

wrote in message
On Saturday, 28 December 2019 14:44:47 UTC,
wrote:
On Saturday, 28 December 2019 14:04:01 UTC, T i m wrote:

We do something similar by not normally having any sweets, chocolate,
biscuits or crisps in the house or we will eat them.

I'm quite good if they're in the cupboard and I can't see them.

If they're visible, I will open them.

If they're open, I will finish the packet.

So far the only Christmas sweeties I have eaten are two boxes of mince
pies.

The drawback to this system is when I forget there's something in the
cupboard and find the maderia cake after three months.

I'd regard not eating that as a good thing. Sugar is so destructive to
health.

Hasnt destroyed my health and I do eat quite
a bit of it, mostly in the breakfast marmalade.

I dont drink softdrink or tea/coffee anymore.