Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Mattress Help

On 28/12/2019 16:39, Andrew wrote:
On 28/12/2019 10:52, ARW wrote:
On 27/12/2019 21:30, GB wrote:
Probably not at all shove a bit of hardboard over them grin.
Â* Brian

Which? recommend 3 Ikea mattresses, all v cheap. I assume you won't
want to spend a fortune on a spare bed. These are Ikea, Malfors,
Harmavik, and Morgedal.

I have an embarrassing tale to tell of the Morgedal. We tried one of
those, but it was incredibly hard, and we sent it back to Ikea. It
was only as I was attempting to wrap it up that I discovered that we
had had it upside down! What should have been the top was much softer
than the side we were lying on. The very very firm base was probably
designed to be absolutely fine on bars or slats spaced six inches apart.

And buggers up the advice about turning a mattress.

https://www.europeanbedding.sg/blogs...ip-my-mattress

Some people just book into a 'modern' hotel and nick one from there.

I'll admit to pinching the extractor fan.

--
Adam