Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default DVD player

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 05:18:35 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Saturday, 28 December 2019 10:45:42 UTC, charles wrote:
Why don't you offer to do testing for them - for free - as your 2020
charity contribution?

I don't have a 2377-22 or -32 certificate or a calibrated tester, and I do know that I don't know all the product safety and legal requirements I'd require to certify to for resale.

And isn't there some thing that charity shops are selling the items we
give them *for us*, it's just that most of us don't ask for the money
back once that we have done so.

If that is the case, if they sell on some faulty electrical equipment,
I wonder if it could come back on us (legally, if not practically).

Cheers, T i m