Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default DVD player

Depends what you want to do I suppose. Do you record on it or just play
commercial DVDs. There are loads of el cheapo players about. Panasonic seem
quite reliable even if when they play CDs they put pauses between tracks.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
Sadly the family DVD/ tape player has died.

On line prices seem anywhere between £35 and £250. Current use viewing
purchased DVDs. Ignoring the tape player bit, what do I actually need?
--
Tim Lamb