Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Merry Christmas to all on the group

On Friday, 27 December 2019 18:01:29 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 13:13:43 -0800 (PST), tabbypurr wrote:

what sort of tinned curry is more than merely edible?

I guess it depends what you are comparing it with?

I don't think it does

It's like the white label baked beans. Basically they generally
contain the same haricot beans, all be it not quite so many, a bit
more sauce and a bit less salt and sugar than say Heinz, but then I
guess it's what you are, or get, used to.

I tested all the baked beans I could find for quality years ago. Heinz was near the bottom. Most of the budget brands were fine.

NT