Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Merry Christmas to all on the group

On 26/12/2019 13:20, Graeme wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
On 26/12/2019 11:46, Graeme wrote:
Â*Our lad came home from uni on Saturday, and on Monday mentioned the
oneÂ* annoyance of his flat is no bread knife.Â* Guess what I nipped
out for onÂ* Christmas Eve :-)Â* He was quite grateful, though.

Will he fetch it back at Easter for it washing?

****.Â* I doubt it - there would have been no room in his huge case this
time, it was so stuffed with manky dirty clothes that probably haven't
seen a washing machine since he last came home.Â* I bet he could take his
sheets off the bed and prop them up against the wall :-)

Maybe the breadknife was to scape them clean?

I have managed to upset the gf's lad for New Year. We have got the
chance to use my parent's apartment in Filey.

He announced that we were too old and uncool to go with. All I said was
"Great that means we can have sex with waiting for you to go to bed".

Now there is no changing his mind, he is definitely not going, and he
hates us:-)

--
Adam