Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default How to get rid of rotten egg smell

That is fine several hours afterwards, but it tends to land on soft
furnishings making them a bit sticky till it evaporates.
Seriously, one of thus plug in air fresheners can help, but often you
either get used to the smell or it fades with time. How often have you gone
into a house and immediately know they have a dog? That wet dog or lanolin
smell is often not noticed after some weeks.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 26/12/2019 13:02, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 04:54:55 -0800 (PST),

wrote:

Hello everyone a rotten egg was broken in my living room & I don't know
how to get rid of that smell?

Introduce a worse one?

Like Febreze :-)