Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Hantek

In article ,
says...

I don't think JL has issues with Rigol vs whatever. I have a Rigol DS1054Z and have hacked it to turn on all the options. It reports itself as a DS1104Z (100 MHz version). The case does not need to be opened so the tamper seal is intact. It's a lot of scope for $350. Display freeze between triggers is very helpful when sorting

out serial data transfers. Its decoding of the serial stream is also useful.

Merry Christmas

Some of the electronics comming out of China is a lot for the money.
One reason given for the Hantek was it had a larger screen. Very
helpful it you turn on the on screen measurments.

I don't know about other digital scopes as I have not used any, but my
only complaint so far is that if doing an XY display the circle and
other paterns just do not work or show up as clear as they do on the
older analog scopes.