Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Hantek

On Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 5:40:05 PM UTC-8, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 18:45:50 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

I bought a Hantek a few years back. Was going to go with a Rigol, but
overheard a couple of men at a hamfest talking scopes and they said the
Hantek was a better scope.

I think you'd best delete that comment before JL reads it.

snip

I don't think JL has issues with Rigol vs whatever. I have a Rigol DS1054Z and have hacked it to turn on all the options. It reports itself as a DS1104Z (100 MHz version). The case does not need to be opened so the tamper seal is intact. It's a lot of scope for $350. Display freeze between triggers is very helpful when sorting out serial data transfers. Its decoding of the serial stream is also useful.

Merry Christmas