Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Merry Christmas to all on the group

On 25/12/2019 12:34, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Richard
writes
On 25/12/2019 11:08, The Other John wrote:
On Wed, 25 Dec 2019 10:48:12 +0000, Tim Lamb wrote:

Christmas is a difficult time for me as I have a co-incident birthday
and would prefer to not be reminded.
Â*It's my birthday today too (80) and I don't mind the fuss.
Best wishes to all.

Many happy returns to the both of you. Maybe you two should get
together and hang out on the 10th April next year?

Something happening on the 10th?

Replacing a fluorescent tube, standing on top of a wobbly access
platform this morning, I was reminded that age brings infirmity as well
as wisdom:-)

My sister had an August birthday, party and presents. Mine were rolled
into Christmas:-(

I can see why that would make you CROSS.