Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Crop duster sprinkles holy water down on Louisiana town ...... LOL

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 23:51:55 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 22:26:26 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 18:30:26 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 24/12/2019 17:13,
wrote:
On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 09:04:20 +0000, Bod wrote:

A Roman Catholic church in Louisiana used an unusual method to spread
blessings all over town on Sunday: a crop duster.

Members of St. Anne Church in Cow Island loaded 100 gallons of the
blessed liquid onto the plane to be sprayed on the surrounding town and
nearby farms, according to a Facebook post by the Diocese of Lafayette.

Cow Island is located about 160 miles east of New Orleans. The
unincorporated community is in Vermilion Parish.

Parishioners also brought water from their homes to the airstrip to be
blessed by Rev. Matthew Barzare.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/crop-dust...louisiana-town

Is this a fake story or are all these people insane?

Anyone with kings, queens and princes has to be careful ridiculing
others.

At least I can prove that that our Royal family really exist.
where's your proof of a god?

I guess the difference is I don't have to give money to the church but
you pay dearly for your queen, perhaps the richest family in the UK.

Trumpism is a "religion" in the USA and Golf is Trump's "sacrement"

How much has that cost you in the last 3 years?
ANd how much of that ended up on HIS "collection plate"?

My taxes went down and I never sent him a dime, nor did he even get my
vote.
My stock holdings are soaring.
Next.