Posted to uk.d-i-y
%[_13_] %[_13_] is offline

Default Odd Dyson fault

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Pamela
wrote:

On 18:50 24 Dec 2019, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Pamela
wrote:
Shame to see mobile phones designed to be almost as disposable as Bic
Biros.

Personally I think Biros are more useful.

Holding out against mobile phones is getting rare. I was a late adopter
but eventually sold my privacy in exchange for utility, in the usual
Faustian pact with Google.
Oldies have been rapidly catching up with youngsters:
http://www.statista.com/statistics/3...-the-uk-by-age

I struggle to find things to do with my iPhone.

Then you actually are that stupid.

I removed mail and
twitter from it, and while I use WhatsApp, I just just as well not.

The clamshell I used before was perfectly adequate.