Posted to uk.d-i-y
%[_13_] %[_13_] is offline

Default Odd Dyson fault

"Pamela" wrote in message
On 18:50 24 Dec 2019, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Pamela
wrote:

Shame to see mobile phones designed to be almost as disposable as Bic
Biros.

Personally I think Biros are more useful.

Holding out against mobile phones is getting rare.

Yeah, I only know one person that stupid now.

Some of the youngest of my mates little kids don’t have them.

I was a late adopter but eventually sold my privacy in
exchange for utility, in the usual Faustian pact with Google.

Don’t need to sell any of it with an iphone.

Oldies have been rapidly catching up with youngsters:
http://www.statista.com/statistics/3...-the-uk-by-age