Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default I am a complete ******* to those apprentices

On 24/12/2019 10:01, wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 December 2019 07:38:00 UTC, harry wrote:
Which jobs are those?
Digging holes, sweeping up?
I 'spect some knowledge is needed even to shelf-fill.

A lot of knowledge is needed to shelf-fill.

I suspect many of Adam's apprentices couldn't tell the difference between an orange and a satsuma, or how to read a sell-by date.

You would not believe how many fail such simple tasks as "can you fetch
the cable from the van vault please?"

The reason they are asked to fetch the cable from the van vault is
because that is where the LSF has been placed, on purpose, so that they
can fetch LSF and not PVC that is in the back of the van.

--
Adam