Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Musical films

On 24/12/2019 10:05, Broadback wrote:
On 23/12/2019 19:08, Dave W wrote:
On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:11:15 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Years ago I had a quite a large collection of Musical films on LP. I
would like to indulge and take trips down memory lane. Where is the best
place to find them and what is the best media so that I can port them
onto my TV?

Could you describe what you mean by LP? Is it a disc or is it a VHS
tape? What did you play them on; a special player feeding your TV?

I apologise to all who replied. I had, more than a senior moment, more
like a senior day. What I'd like isĀ* recordings of the original sound
tracks, of course they were on LPs. What would be the best media for
modern TV's, as that is where I can get the best sound? Also how large
are the recordings in terms of disc space? As I asked originally, what
is the best source please. Thanks to anyone who bothered to answer this
after my stupidity!

MP3 is the most ubiquitous sound format.

But TVs accessing sound files is still rather crap, so get a copy of
audacity which can convert sound formats - and there are other ptrograms
as well.

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.