Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Hantek

In article ,
says...
mate wants to replace his aging Tek DSO with a cheap 'n cheerful
Chinese jobbie, like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Hantek-D...AOSwc6paDVH d

I have a Rigol DS1054z and am very pleased with it, but his budget
doesn't stretch that far. The Hantek looks decent enough and has Aussie
distribution.

Anyone have experience with the brand?

I bought a Hantek a few years back. Was going to go with a Rigol, but
overheard a couple of men at a hamfest talking scopes and they said the
Hantek was a better scope. a friend bought one a year or so later. I
think the Hantek is along the same line as the Rigol.

There are some hacks on youtube to extend the frequency ranges of the
scopes. I have not tried any of them It could be the scopes need some
componet changes to make use of the extended bandwidth. I don't know.