Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Odd Dyson fault

Hmm, still think ome cell in the stack is self discharging.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On 23 Dec 2019 14:25:43 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

We have a handheld rechargeable Dyson that mostly works very well.
Recently it has started to seem like its battery is dying.

It lives on its charger under the stairs all the time but it's started to
"die" after just 10-15 seconds of use and displays a flashing blue "low
battery" indicator. The thing is, if I put it back on charge for just 5
seconds it comes back to life and I can get many minutes of use out off it
before the battery really runs low.

Anyone else come across this?

Tim

Similar. I contacted Dyson about it and they suggested I take out the
battery and give the terminals a good clean, both those on the battery
itself and up inside the case. Much to my surprise, it improved things
significantly, but it's beginning to play up again now, so maybe time
for another clean...

--

Chris