Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default OT Musical films

I think he was more interested in film conversions which are not all soot
and whitewash and bloopy like many you get on DVDs from Ebay or so I'm told.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 23/12/2019 09:11, Broadback wrote:
Years ago I had a quite a large collection of Musical films on LP. I
would like to indulge and take trips down memory lane. Where is the best
place to find them and what is the best media so that I can port them
onto my TV?

I suspect that all the soundtrack LPs will be available on Spotify. I've
never thought about playing LPs on a TV, but each to their own....