Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Odd Dyson fault

On 23/12/2019 14:25, Tim+ wrote:
We have a handheld rechargeable Dyson that mostly works very well.
Recently it has started to seem like its battery is dying.

It lives on its charger under the stairs all the time but its started to
€śdie€ť after just 10-15 seconds of use and displays a flashing blue €ślow
battery€ť indicator. The thing is, if I put it back on charge for just 5
seconds it comes back to life and I can get many minutes of use out off it
before the battery really runs low.

Anyone else come across this?

Tim

I had something similar in a well used one about three years old, took
it to be a dead battery. Mine is one of the ones where the battery is
easily removed. I didn't think the price was too silly.