Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default OT Musical films

On 23/12/2019 14:07, Broadback wrote:
On 23/12/2019 14:00, John wrote:
?

Sows my age I suppose, LPs contained the full musical, pictures and
sound.

99% of people think of an LP as a black vinyl disc that plays sound
only. I
suggest you clarify what format you are seeking.

As I said that shows my age, LPs contained the complete films. As
regards format I do not know, what is transferable to TV?

As others have said: the term "LP" refers to a flat disc with grooves
that's played on a "record player" (a Long Play(ing) record); the
technology was unable to carry video information for a film.
Perhaps you're getting confused with one of the tape technologies (VHS,
Betamax), or video disc?