Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default A thoughtful viewpoint from an Australian........ gun nuts won't be interested of course

In article , grumpy@old-white-
guy.network says...

It has been stated before and it's worth stating again...if a person is deemed too dangerous to own a gun then they are too dangerous to be loose on the streets.* Lock 'em up or euthanize 'em.

My feelings too. They could just as easy use a knife or run over people
with a car if they go nuts. Just saw where some woman ran over a Latino
girl just because she was one.

Seems the laws are sort of backwards. I see where the age to do that
vapeing ( electronic smoking) age was raised to 21.

Seems that the younger people are too stupid to make that decision or to
take a drink , but are able to vote at 18. I can see where the voting
age should be 18 as that is where you could be drafted into the military
when the draft was active. YOu should be able to vote if you are going
to have to fight for something the government wants. Maybe the
government should have raised the draft age to 21. However the
government wants people that are not old enough to do much thinking for
their seleves to be the ground pounders.