Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Hacked mail

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Are you or they on Yahoo or have any of you ever been ?

I am and don’t have a problem with junk mail.

Its not much to do with Iphones as far as I can tell. They are probably
one of the most secure portable devices there are.

Yes, but it is still possible to allow an app access to your contacts.

Look at the actual email addresses used though, as often you will find
them different.

But that doesn’t help with stopping it happening in future.

Not a new problem.

"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
Coincidence or....?

A few times recently I have had junk mails purportedly from my daughters
shortly after contacting them.

I post to a number of other folk without this happening. Is it my end
(limited anti-virus protection) or their end ( i-phone users)?

Suggestions?
--
Tim Lamb