Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Boiler PCB Repair - Part II

On 22/12/2019 10:24, Robin wrote:
On 22/12/2019 09:37, ARW wrote:
On 22/12/2019 05:44, Fredxx wrote:
On 21/12/2019 20:21:30, ARW wrote:
On 21/12/2019 18:27, Steve wrote:
On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 19:03:45 +0000
ARW wrote:

Fitted the "big £2K electric fire" yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gip3...ature=youtu.be

It's going to need a plasterer and decorator to finish it off.

That looks pretty funky! What exactly is it?

https://www.stovax.com/stove-fire/er.../ereflex-195r/

At £1,700 that is some fire!

Plus me and a joiner 6 hours to remove the old small gas fire (that
had no gas supply) and fit it.

Well 4 hours for me as I spend 2 hours adding some extra sensors to
the electric gates so that they do not close on on his car again:-)

This car

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/fea...ars-pictures7/

Thanks for that.Â* I'd been wondering what sort of person could both want
and afford such a fire.

I only gave that car as an example.

The actual car (same make and model) has a darker non reflective black
finish than the one in the link.

Imagine Disaster Area's stunt ship and then make it a bit more black.

But that is what 23 year old premiership footballers drive (into their
electric gates).

BTW his Dad is the joiner. He was the one with the Henry on the video.

--
Adam