Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A thoughtful viewpoint from an Australian........ gun nuts won't be interested of course

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:52:48 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Sure we have. You can't build a piece of crap, unsafe car, no
air bags, no seat belts.

I don't know for sure now, but I have seen home built dune buggies that
are street legal. Some comunities even allow golf carts on the road.

Seems most anything can be put on the road if you build it yourself or
have it made just for you.

Trader, Bob and the rest are confusing "taking something on the road"
with simply owning it. There are plenty of restrictions on what I have
to do to take my gun out on public streets. It is virtually impossible
in a bunch of states, including Trader's but that didn't stop two high
profile shootings in a month. (plus dozens that were not important
enough to make the news)