Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A thoughtful viewpoint from an Australian........ gun nuts won't be interested of course

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 10:52:16 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, December 21, 2019 at 10:47:44 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...
We have done a LOT more about car accidents than we have gun incidents.

But nobody has talked about banning ANY KIND of car.
Using your logic on guns, they should ban any car that is capable of
going over the speed limit and whole classes of cars, suvs and trucks
should be banned outright because nobody "needs" to drive a race car,
a truck or a military like vehicle. People should have to show a need
to even own a car.

I wouldn't be surprised if you actually support that tho.

My logic on guns is that anyone that does not have some lawful reason
not to own a gun should have whatever he wants. No restrictions.

And how's that working? Cruz walked into Dicks and other gun stores
too (thank you Fretwell), and bought whatever he wanted to buy,
a total of ten, because it was "lawful". Translation, FL, like many
other states, has no real gun control at all, so it's lawful.

What was the problem here, a psycho or a piece of metal?