Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Whirlpool recall.

GB wrote
Max Demian wrote

I don't believe a few aerosol cans can blow a wall out.

Part of one can of aerosol wrecked a car.

But its much easier to blow out a windscreen
than to demolish a wall and the detail of how
the contents of the can get into the much
smaller volume of the car is very different too.

Plenty of video of aerosol cans put on a fire and
you dont see a lot of damage of the surrounds.

Tho I spose its possible that one going off could
produce enough shrapnel to puncture another,
release the propellant into the room and then
that ignites and blows the wall out.