Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Fox's Mercantile Fox's Mercantile is offline

Default Printer Drivers Problem

On 12/20/19 3:31 PM, Jeff Urban wrote:
That won't work since the drivers are the problem. But I am
surprised you even took a few minutes to give me an answer
because I know you are really not fond of me.

Despite my opinion of your free association rants about things,
you are NOT in the same category as Arlen.

Anyway I resurrected an XP box and got it just about set up.

I still think you should get the USB to Network adapter. You
can run that as a network printer on XP.
You can also try running the earlier drivers on a later version
of Windows and see if they will talk to it as a network printer.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0