Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default How Do You Make These Cuts In The Field...Or Don't You?

On 12/20/2019 5:39 PM, Sonny wrote:
On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10:42:40 AM UTC-6, dpb wrote:

The hardest part of the job might be carrying the boards the half mile distance.

Looks big enough to bring the Gator along behind...

For a moment I had thought about the pulling of a small trailer behind the 4-wheeler (Gator), but you'd be good for only 1 one-way trip. You couldn't turn around nor back up very well to get subsequent loads on that narrow winding path.

Compared to hand-carrying, I'd find a way...