Posted to alt.home.repair
Janitor Abe Janitor Abe is offline

Default Have an Amplicom AB 900 answering machine?

On 12/20/2019 10:19 AM, KenK wrote:

I have an Amplicom AB 900 answering machine and have, to me, a big
problem with it. It does not announce the calling telephone number
before recording the caller's response - while the phone is still
ringing and answering message has not yet played. This is unlike other
answering machines I have had and worn out. Knowing the caller
telephone number permits me to avoid talking to someone I'd rather not
or robocalls.

A telephone answering machine??
Didn't they quit making those back in the 1950's, you asshole!