Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler PCB Repair - Part II

In article ,
tim... wrote:

"GB" wrote in message
The parts Geoff needed apparently didn't turn up yesterday, and he closed
at noon today for 10 days.

It's the same temperature inside the house as outside, but fortunately the
weather forecast is for daytime highs of as much as 8C.

I got "lucky" when similar happens to me last year

I had heating but no hot water for 2 weeks

I have to bath in what I could boil in a kettle

tim

I'm glad I ignored all the advice about changing to a combi boiler. With a
storage system, an immersion heater comes almost free. ;-)

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.