Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Boiler PCB Repair - Part II

In article ,
GB wrote:
In article ,
GB wrote:
The parts Geoff needed apparently didn't turn up yesterday, and he
closed at noon today for 10 days.

It's the same temperature inside the house as outside, but fortunately
the weather forecast is for daytime highs of as much as 8C.

I keep a couple of fan heaters for such an eventuality. They don't
take up much room.

Yes, I'm just going to get one. It's not quite accurate that the whole
of the house is the same temperature as outside, just some parts.

Luckily, it's pretty mild for this time of the year. So much for the press
warnings about a hard winter. So far.

--
*Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!*

Dave Plowman London SW