Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Chris Jones[_3_] Chris Jones[_3_] is offline

Default circuit tape connected to tv screen is torn off partially

On 19/12/2019 11:22, John-Del wrote:
On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 6:50:38 PM UTC-5, James Russell wrote:
circuit tape connected to tv screen is torn off partially (top of tv screen insignia ) how do I reconnect it ? I can't find anything on the net so far. Clues wound be nice.

and yes it was me,
james

If you're talking about a flexible circuit that is (was) bonded to the LCD screen proper, you're SOL.

If it is that, then before giving up it might be worth trying this stuff:

https://www.adafruit.com/product/1656

Unlikely to work but might be fun trying. Alignment would be very critical.