Michael Chare

Default Fixing mirror to tiled plasterboard wall

"N" wrote in message
The problem i have is that the design of this mirrormeans I can not tighten
it against the wall like you would with say a coat hanger. Unfortunately, it
needs me to leave about 1/2 inch or so of the screw protruding from the wall
to hang it on. All the fixings I have seen require you to fully tighten them
e.g. to compress the toggle etc.

Withe a toggle type fitting you could fit an additional nut and washer on the
the toggle fitting so that the screw head sticks out a little way. (Washer
pressing on tile and nut pressing on washer - Hold nut still and tighten screw
to secure fixing)

Michael Chare