Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default A thoughtful viewpoint from an Australian........ gun nuts won't be interested of course

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:05:35 -0500, snowflake
wrote:

On 12/19/19 11:55 AM, Shadow wrote:
IAWTP.
Sociopaths(that includes many that post here) should have
their guns taken from them. Even if they are "pried from their cold
dead hands" - as they often like to say in moments of drunken
"machismo".**
Sociopaths -1 : Normal People +1
The murder rate would plummet.
[]'s

PS **Real scenario= Old men with their pants soiled back and front
with fear handing over their guns while trembling uncontrollably. And
saying "sorry, I forgot I had guns" over and over again, as if that
was an excuse for breaking the law.
Of course, gangland would have a lot of casualties. None
anybody would care about. Call it "collateral damage".

Ah, so you're afraid of guns

No, I did my psych test(renewable every 5 years), my safety
training (mandatory in Brazil) and I own various.
There is NO reason why a safety conscious, law-abiding sane
citizen should not own a gun.
OTOH only a psychopath would defend the notion that a
sociopath should have the same rights.
HTH
[]'s
--