Posted to alt.home.repair
snowflake[_2_] snowflake[_2_] is offline

Default A thoughtful viewpoint from an Australian........ gun nuts won'tbe interested of course

On 12/19/19 11:55 AM, Shadow wrote:
IAWTP.
Sociopaths(that includes many that post here) should have
their guns taken from them. Even if they are "pried from their cold
dead hands" - as they often like to say in moments of drunken
"machismo".**
Sociopaths -1 : Normal People +1
The murder rate would plummet.
[]'s

PS **Real scenario= Old men with their pants soiled back and front
with fear handing over their guns while trembling uncontrollably. And
saying "sorry, I forgot I had guns" over and over again, as if that
was an excuse for breaking the law.
Of course, gangland would have a lot of casualties. None
anybody would care about. Call it "collateral damage".
-- Don't be evil - Google 2004 We have a new policy - Google 2012

Ah, so you're afraid of guns and the boogeymen at google.

If it wasn't for armed US citizens, the USA would still be the UK's
bitch. LOL