Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default Faulhaber 2225U024S16 motor

On 2019-12-19 04:32, olaf wrote:
Phil Hobbs wrote:

("Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln....") The issue is mainly that I don't
know the unloaded speed of the motor at rated voltage, so it's hard to
know if the 2224 is a suitable replacement.

https://lemo-solar.de/shop/motoren.php

Does it looks like Artikel 75 or 78, 79

Yup. Those are the right motor but the wrong voltage.

Oh..and perhaps you can call Faulhaber and ask for the data. They
are very expensive, very good quality and very helpful.
The did not have any data on there homepage because the motor
is too old, but I expect they can help if you ask them.

I did, but I haven't heard back yet.

https://www.mikrocontroller.net/atta...142700_362.pdf

Hm..this datasheet said the 2225 not a motor, it is a generator
and it is made with differenz kind of bearing.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Faulhaber-Mo...AOSwa~BYP63 1

Thanks, I ordered a couple of those last night--I found them after I posted.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Faulhaber-Mo...AOSwzrxUsBy X

Sometimes you can buy a motor with a different gearbox and change
it. I may be necessary to heat the engine because the use a kind of
glue in the threads.

This one isn't a gear motor--the drum just goes right on the shaft, with
no loading except aerodynamic drag. That's the main reason I'd like the
datasheet before I replace it with something else, because the
free-running speeds can be pretty different and I don't know much about
the speed controller.

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--