Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default circuit tape connected to tv screen is torn off partially

On Monday, December 16, 2019 at 6:50:38 PM UTC-5, James Russell wrote:
circuit tape connected to tv screen is torn off partially (top of tv screen insignia ) how do I reconnect it ? I can't find anything on the net so far. Clues wound be nice.

and yes it was me,
james

If you're talking about a flexible circuit that is (was) bonded to the LCD screen proper, you're SOL.

If you're talking about the flexible ribbons that connect between the display screen and the tcon using flip-up connectors, you can find these on ebay from someone who carelessly ripped a bonded LCD screen ribbon and is parting out what's left..