Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Storing tyres...

Pamela Wrote in message:
On 15:45 18 Dec 2019, Andrew wrote:

On 18/12/2019 15:29, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
I have nine brand new tyres of various sizes I got cheap and was
wondering what is the best way to store them in my shed? ...stood them
up one on top of others against a wall and they distorted now got them
flat biggest size at the bottom one on top of another....

Possibly stacked up like a pile of .. tyres ?.

If you are going to keep them for a while, maybe stick
each tyre inside a strong dark black polythene sack
and even exclude as much oxygen as possible by giving
a blast from a CO2 fire extinguisher, then tape sealing.

What are you protecting them from in that way?

Free radicals, UV....
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----