Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Whirlpool recall.

On 18/12/2019 09:28, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 December 2019 19:27:40 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 17/12/2019 18:20, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 17 December 2019 14:46:27 UTC, Graham. wrote:
Help me out here. I thought I knew how a door interlock works and I
suppose the PTC thermistor could overheat and cause a fire, but I
can't see how the load of the main heating element influences it.
Does anyone know what the actual mode of faliure is?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-50811686
https://youtu.be/O9zfue1NzGU

Some pix here.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-machines.html

Adblock has detected 158 ads on that link.

So? How do you expect free-to-access on-line newspapers to pay for themselves?

They should include only just enough adverts to cover the production
costs, not as much as they think they can get away with.

And avoid nuisance ads that cover the text; videos that start playing
(whether the sound is turned on or not); using *all* the processor
cycles in the complicated bidding system they use to decide which ads to
serve up.

They're just greedy.

--
Max Demian