Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Problems with email using BT

I still don't know why people would leave plusnet for Batty telecockups in
the first place.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 17/12/2019 10:05, Broadback wrote:
I recently switched from Plus net to BT. I have my own domain so that
when I move internet supplier I can keep the same email addresses. This
has worked fine in the past but now BT will not let me communicate with
Hotmail addresses. Why, and is there a way around this problem?

Why are you using BT at all?
Use PlusNets smtp relay for outgoing.
= smtp.plus.net

--
"And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch".

Gospel of St. Mathew 15:14