Posted to uk.d-i-y
pamela pamela is offline

Default sour grapes

On 19:12 17 Dec 2019, Cursitor Doom wrote:

As a BP backer and policy advisor I admit to being a bit taken aback
when Nigel made that announcement with only minimal consultation.

However, clearly in retrospect it was absolutely the right decision.
It's easy to overlook Nigel's contribution to "getting Brexit done"
and I hope - and indeed expect - that one day this noble sacrifice on
his part will be suitably and generously rewarded.

That post wins the Nigel Farage brown nose award.

Boris owes him big-time now.

Farage tried to shaft Boris by standing over 600 candidates. Boris shafted
Nigel back by conceding nothing and then going on to win the day.

Nigel - 0
Boris - 365