Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] ray.steward@ntlworld.com is offline

Default Supascrews and Twinqwik screws

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 6:45:41 PM UTC+1, Graeme wrote:
Some years ago, Supascrews were introduced, and mixed packs were sold,
complete with cross head driver. Yellow plastic tray, with clear flip
up lid. Anyway, the name seemed to disappear, although Twinqwik
surfaced, and seemed to be the same.

Having stocks of a whole range of sizes (and several drivers), I want to
top up a few, but neither name seems common now. Does anyone know
whether Pozi heads are the same? I don't want to buy, then find the
head of the drive is similar, but not quite the same.
--
Graeme

these are different screws with different shaped driver tip, can be identified from pozi by head pozi is marked by 2 lines in form of a cross, supa by a single line Philips is not marked, I don't know if they are still available.