Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Twinkle Twinkle little star

"Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\)" wrote in
:

I've never found the latter, the best way to do that is with a 1970s
strobe light.
Which brings us to the apparent epidemic of outside animated
illuminated
inflatable xmas decorations.
I can't see them these days except from the hue or auras from the
lights. For one thing, if these people want to save the planet is all
this
electronic gadgetry really the way to proceed? Then there is my pet
hate. Animated Little Drummer boys.
Where in the Christmas Story is there a drummer boy? Not that Santa
his
reindeer and flashing icicles have a lot to do with it either!

Brian

Hence I feel we should be more honest and celebrate Winter Festival. During
the Winter Festival the Christians can celebrate Christmas (a relatively
minor festival)